What happened after the first project was completed...
After we completed the first project, we moved forward with lot better understanding of the problems associated with this type of effluent and went back to drawing board to further update future systems.
We adopted a few different methods of aerobic digestion (depending upon ground reality) as pretreatment to the chemical process.
We enhanced efficiencies of all aeration methods deployed, brought in floatation of flocks along with already in use precipitation methods, used cross-flow SS Membranes and Hollow Fiber MF and UF Membranes, MBR (Membrane Bio Reactor), speciality resins to take out colour and if needed to remove specific elements from TDS, as to attain whatever quality of discharge or reusable water is needed.
Follow our section in website called and watch the videos to understand our approach to the technology.
We will go on improving on our designs and adapting to newer inventions in technology and update you along the way.
We started to build the ETP at a Parboiling Rice Mill with capacity of 16 MT per batch in the month of March, 2010.
The construction phase of the pilot plant took approximately 6 months due to many trial and error adjustments to arrive at the perfect solution.
The goal was to construct a highly efficient water remediation system at the lowest possible cost.
The commissioning phase took approximatley two months to tweak the system to arrive at the most efficient performance possible.
After commissioning the ETP system in October, 2010 the ETP was handed over to the mill owner at the end of December, 2010.
From this point forward the quality of water was only to improve, as the filter media settles down, bringing the quality of water well within norms and making it safe for discharge.
How It All Begun: Our First Full Scale Pilot Plant